First, the air filter should be clean and free of blockage, the suction valve and the exhaust valve are intact, the direction of the valve disc should not be reversed, and the contact surface between the valve disc and the valve seat should be tightly sealed.
2. The inner wall of the cylinder should be clean without traces of local wear; the cylinder head gasket should be complete and tight; the piston and spring expansion ring of the cylinder should be intact and the expansion ring should fit tightly with the cylinder wall during the movement of the piston.
3. The crankshaft and bearing pad should be well fixed, and the position of the pin is proper.
4. All accessories such as the cooler, fan blades, motors, pulleys, etc. should be cleaned and installed firmly, and should not cause vibration and loosen during operation.
5. The oil level in the cylinder should be at the marked position.
6. The lubricating oil for the cylinder should meet the technical requirements of the product; the heating device for the cylinder oil should be intact.
VII. The automatic sewage drainage device should operate correctly, and the dirt should be led outdoors and should not be discharged in the cable trench.
8. The installation of the air compressor unit shall comply with the relevant requirements in the current national standard "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Mechanical Equipment Installation Engineering"; the installation of the motor of the air compressor unit shall comply with the current national standard "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Rotating Electrical Machines in Electrical Installation Installation Engineering" Relevant provisions of the China Motor Chapter.
For more than a decade, Dream （Shanghai） Compressor Co., Ltd has been striving to become one of the leading manufacturers of compressed air solutions in China.
Add.: No.30 Caoli Road, Jinshan District, 201502 Shanghai, China
Copyright © Dream (Shanghai) Compressor Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap